Western Railway Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 20 Nursing Superintendents and Clinical Psychologist Posts!
The recruitment of paramedical staff on Contract Basis has been released by Western Railways in Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital, Mumbai Central. The post of nursing superintendents and clinical psychologists will be filled through this recruitment. Aspirants, who are willing to get this job, must check eligibility criteria and then fill the Application form. The application form process will start from 12.09.2020 and will last till 17.09.2020. Shortlisted candidates will need to attend the interview round. The interview will be telephonic/ whatsapp call by Jagjivan Ram Hospital,Mumbai Central, Western Railway.
Interested candidates are suggested to read the completer article.
|Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Overview|
|Organisation’s Name||Western Railway|
|Exam Conducting Body||Western Railway|
|Post Name||Nursing Superintendent|
|Notification Release Date||10.09.2020|
|Start date of Application Form||12.09.2020|
|Last Date to apply||17.09.2020|
|Result Date||Updated Soon|
|Mode of Recruitment||Interview|
Western Railway Vacancy 2020
Take a detailed look at the below table to check vacancies:
Western Railway Apply Online 2020
Follow the given steps to apply for western railway:
- Visit the official website of western railway.
- Click on the given link of Application Form.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details.
- Recheck all the information filled.
- Finally, submit the application form.
Western Railway Eligibility Criteria 2020
- AGE CRITERIA
NURSING SUPERINTENDENT- Aspirant should have the minimum age of 20 years and maximum age should be 40 years.
CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST- Aspirant should have age between 18 to 33 years.
However, the relaxation in upper age limit is given to the reserved categories:
|SC/ ST||05 years|
|Retired Railways & Government Employees||Upto 65 years|
- NATIONALITY CRITERIA
Candidate should be the citizen of India.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
It is necessary to fulfil the educational criteria given below:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|NURSING SUPERINTENDENT||B.Sc. (Nursing)|
|Certificate as registered Nurse / Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a School of Nursing or any other institution recognised by Indian Nursing Council|
|Aspirants having experience of working in a Critical Unit of more than 15 beds.|
|CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST||Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology/ Social Psychology from a recognised institution.|
Western Railway Selection Process 2020
- Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of age and educational qualification.
- Shortlisted aspirants will face the telephonic interview.
- Selected aspirants will be appointed for work in Isolation and Quarantine wards of Jagjivan Ram Railway Hospital.
- The selected contenders will be appointed on contract terms for a period upto 31.12.2020 subject to extension of validity of the Scheme for contractual appointment of paramedical staff by the Railway Board.
Western Railway Salary Details 2020
Attractive salary will be given to the shortlisted candidates as per the 7th pay commission.
|Post Name||Salary/ Pay Scale|
|NURSING SUPERINTENDENT||INR 44,900/-|
|CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST||INR 35,400/-|
We hope that this article has provided you the informative details you need for the profile.