RBI Security Guard Exam 2020 Notification
Reserve Bank of India is going to invite applications from eligible ex-servicemen candidates for posts of “Security Guards” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a On-Line exam & Physical Test. These security guard will be posted at various RBI offices in all over the country. So, interested candidates can apply online for Reserve Bank of India Security Guard post on before the due date, November, 2020.
How to Apply: –
Candidates have to apply only through the Bank’s website i.e. www.rbi.org.in No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates can apply for a vacancy existing in one office only, under which jurisdiction (refer Annexure III) they are resident as on the date of application and accordingly, will have to opt for the online test from a centre within the states/UTs under the regional jurisdiction of that office. For example, a candidate residing in the state/UT of Gujarat/Daman and Diu can apply only for vacancy existing in Ahmedabad office and opt for a centre under the jurisdiction of the Ahmedabad office.
- Candidates need not submit /send application printouts or copies of any other certificates at the time of online application to the Bank. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the online application is false/ incorrect or if according to the Bank, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his candidature/ appointment is liable to be cancelled/ terminated.
- All educational qualifications should have been obtained from recognized Boards/ institutions in India. If grades are awarded instead of marks, candidates should clearly indicate its numerical equivalent.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post and the Bank shall not entertain request from candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
- Date of birth as recorded in School Leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate/Certificate of Domicile/ Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation will only be accepted as proof of age.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Candidates will have to visit Bank’s website for downloading call letters of online test and an intimation to that effect will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (a) Registration Number/Roll Number, (b) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same which was provided during registration. The candidate must appear at the test centre with (a) Call Letter (b) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause (xiii) and call letter. Original Photo Identity Proof may be brought along with a photocopy.
- The candidates will have to appear for the exam at their own cost.
- CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Test will not be permitted to take the test. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the test is 80 minutes for test, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 3 to 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as collection and verification of biometrics, various requisite documents etc.
- Documents relating to Age/Qualification/Category etc. will have to be submitted at the time of Physical test by the candidates called for Physical Test. Caste certificate submitted by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority should clearly indicate the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC and the village/town the candidate is originally a resident of.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of Physical Test.
- A declaration is required to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC, that the candidate does not belong to the creamy layer as on date of Physical test/specified date. The OBC certificate containing the non-creamy clause should have been issued after 01.11.2020.
- In the test hall as well as at the time of Physical Test, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as Aadhar card with a photograph /PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence (only Permanent)/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university / Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Online Test as well as in Physical test.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered with or fabricated and should not suppress any material information while submitting online application. At the time of test, Physical test or in a subsequent selection procedure, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of –
- using unfair means or
- impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or
- misbehaving in the test / Physical test hall or disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of contents of the test(s) or any information therein in whole or part thereof in any form or by any means, verbal or written, electronically or mechanically for any purpose or 13
- resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his candidature or
- obtaining support for his candidature by unfair means, or
- carrying mobile phones or similar electronic devices of communication in the test hall/ Physical test centre, such a candidate may, in addition to rendering himself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable :
- to be disqualified from the test for which the candidate appears.
- to be debarred either permanently or for a specified period from any test conducted by the Bank.
- for termination of service, if the candidate has already joined the Bank.
- The Biometric thumb impression of candidate may be verified at the time of Physical Test or in a subsequent selection procedure to establish identity of the candidate.
- The Bank would be analysing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, The Bank reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
- In all correspondence with the Bank, Registration number received on submission of application and Roll no. indicated in ‘Call Letter’ must be quoted.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of tests, Physical test, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in online test and Physical 14.
- Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises, where the test is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disqualification including ban from future tests.
- Candidates are not permitted to use or be in possession of calculators in test premises.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned item including mobile phones/ pagers to the venue of the test, as arrangement for safekeeping cannot be assured.
- The Bank will not furnish the mark-sheet to candidates. However, the online test marks may be available on the Bank’s website after the declaration of the final result.
- The post is also open to the employees of the Bank (staff candidates) who satisfy the eligibility criteria and they will be eligible for age relaxation. Part-time employees of the Bank will not be treated as staff candidates.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause / dispute.
- Candidate’s admission to the test / Physical test/document verification/biometric verification is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter/advice has been issued to the candidate to appear for these procedures does not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the Bank.
MODE OF PAYMENT FOR INTIMATION CHARGES: Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fee/intimation charges through the online mode only:
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges shall be as follows :-
|Intimated charges||Rs. 50|
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees upto November, 2020.