ICFRE Recruitment: 11 Forest Guard and Technician Posts
Finally, the notification for 11 vacant seats has been announced by INDIAN COUNCIL OF FORESTRY RESEARCH & EDUCATION (ICFRE). The notification is released for the profile of Research Associate, Senior Project fellowship, Storekeeper, Forest Guard, Technician Driver, etc. Aspirants are suggested to fill the application form before the last date. The eligibility criteria are different for each posts. Candidates should read the complete article to grab the details.
|Job Role||Vacancies||Last Date|
|Research Associate/ Sr Project Fellowship||6||22.09.2020|
|Store Keeper/ Forest Guard||5||30.10.2020|
ICFRE Recruitment Vacancies 2020
The vacancies according to posts are tabulated below:
|Senior Project Fellowship(SPF)||2|
|Technician (Maintenance) Electrician||1|
|Technician (Maintenance) Plumber||1|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||1|
ICFRE Recruitment 2020 Important Information for RA/ SPF:
|Job Role||Research Associate/ Sr Project Fellowship|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ PhD|
|Stipend||Rs. 18,000 – 47,000/-|
|Job Location||ICFRE Head Quarter (Dehradun)|
ICFRE Recruitment 2020 Important Information for Store Keeper/ Others:
|Job Role||Store Keeper/ Forest Guard/ Technician/ Driver|
|Qualification||ITI/ 12 th /10 th|
|Stipend||Rs. 19,800 – 69,100/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
ICFRE Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for ICFRE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2020 for RA/SPF
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (RA)
- Doctorate degree or having 3 years of experience in Linux server environment.
- Experience in the management of LAN/ WAN Networks and Routers/ UTM/ Domino Mail Solutions/ Oracle database preferably in Data Centre Environment after post-graduation in Engineering/ Technology, MCA or B.Tech/ BE (Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ IT) with first vision.
SENIOR PROJECT FELLOWSHIP (SPF)
- Postgraduate degree in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent.
- MCA or B.Tech/ B.E(Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ IT) with first vision and at least 2 years of experience in Linux server environment with experience in the management of LAN/ WAN Networks and Routers/ UTM/ Domino Mail Solutions/ Oracle database preferably in Data Centre Environment after post-graduation in Engineering/ Technology, MCA or B.Tech/ BE (Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ IT).
Educational Qualification for ICFRE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2020 for Store Keeper and Others
- 12th pass from the affiliated institution/ board.
- Succeeded the 12th exam from Science stream from any recognised board.
- Appointees will have to complete the Forestry training course from a recognised Forest Guard Training Institution during the Probationary Period.
TECHNICIAN (MAINTENANCE) ELECTRICIAN/ PLUMBER
- Matriculation from a recognised board with ITI certificate in Electrician/ Plumber trade or certificate course from govt. recognised institution.
DRIVER (ORDINARY GRADE)
- Matriculation from a recognised board.
- Aspirants should have a valid driving license for motor cars.
- Driving Experience of a motor car for 3 years or more.
Age Limit for ICFRE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2020
The upper age limit as on (01.06.2020)
- Research Associate: 35 years
- Senior Project Fellowship (SPF): 32 years
- Store Keeper/ Forest Guard/ Driver (Ordinary Grade): 18 to 27 years
- Technician (Maintenance): 18 to 30 years
ICFRE Recruitment 2020 Salary Structure
- Research Associate (RA): Rs. 47,000/ month
- Senior Project Fellowship (SPF): Rs.18,000/ month
- Store Keeper: Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-
- Forest Guard/ Driver (Ordinary Grade)/ Technician (Maintenance): Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-
ICFRE Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
For the profile of Research Associate and Senior Project Fellowship, selection will be done on the basis of resume, qualification, experience and interview.
For the profile of Store Keeper, Forest Guard, Technician (Maintenance) and Driver (Ordinary Grade), selection will be done on the basis of written exam.