UP Police - Sub Inspector
UP Police SI Recruitment 2020
Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector of Police Notification will be released soon. Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board invite online applications for SI, Platoon Commander posts. Interested contenders can apply for 5623 vacancies. Check out the eligibility criteria, application steps, salary, vacancies, and selection process in the below modules.
Ensure the eligibility criteria to fill the applications for UP Police SI Recruitment 2020. You are suggested to finish the application process for Uttar Pradesh Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2020 by the end date.
UP Police Sub Inspector 2020 Vacancy
- Post Names: Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander
- Total Number of Vacancies: 5623 (Tentative)
- The post wise total number of Uttar Pradesh Police SI Vacancies 2020 is given here:
- Sub Inspector: 5623
- Total: 5623
UP Police SI 2020 Salary
The selected candidates for UP Police Sub Inspector Posts 2020 will get a pay scale of Rs. 9300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
UP Police Sub Inspector 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Contenders who have passed a graduation degree from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification can apply online for UPPBPB SI Posts 2020.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for OBC: 28 Years
- Upper Age Limit for SC/ST: 33 Years
The age relaxation is applicable to the upper age limit for the reserved category individuals as per the govt rules.
Physical Measurement Test
- General Candidates: 168 Cms
- ST Category candidates: 160 Cms
- General Candidates: 152 Cms
- ST Category Contenders: 147 Cms
- Male: 79 Cms
- Phulane Par: 84 Cms
- ST Category: 77 Cms
Physical Efficiency Test
- Male: 4.8 Kms in 28 Minutes
- Female: 2.4 Kms in 16 Minutes
How to Apply for UP Police SI 2020
Job hunters who meet the eligibility conditions should submit the applications for UP Police SI Recruitment 2020. Make use of these simple how to apply steps to fill the applications carefully.
Steps to Apply for Uttar Pradesh Police SI Jobs 2020
- Go to the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow website i.e http://uppbpb.gov.in/
- On the homepage, you can get the notification link
- Open the link and download the advertisement
- Check the eligibility requirements and click on the apply online link
- Contenders should fill all the fields of the application form
- Upload a scanned latest signature and a passport size photograph
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form
- General Candidates: Rs. 400/-
Intenders have to pay the application fee through E-Challan, Internet banking, Debit, and Credit Banking.
Uttar Pradesh Police SI 2020 Selection Process
UP Police SI Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure details are mentioned here. Contenders performance in the selection process rounds is measured to get shortlist for the Sub Inspector Jobs.
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Document Verification