SSC MTS 2020 Cut Off
- Commission released the cut-off marks soon after the result.
- Cut out is basically the qualifying mark.
- Those candidates who qualify Paper-1 will be shortlisted for Paper-2.
SSC MTS 2020: For the recruitment of Multi-Tasking Staff for various government offices/ departments, Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC MTS Exam every year on the national level. Candidates are recruited on C-Grade (non-gazette, non-ministerial category) posts, through this exam. SSC conducts the Multi-Tasking Staff Exam (MTS) every year in 2 different stages. The candidate would be required to qualify both these stages of examination in order to make it to the merit list prepared by SSC. Candidates who are recruited are posted at Central Government Offices. Candidates can get detailed information about SSC MTS 2020 in the article below with also the exam pattern and counseling details.
SSC MTS 2020 Important Dates
|Online Application Form Releases on||2nd June 2020|
|Submission of Online Application Form ends on||15th July 2020|
|Admit Card for Tire-1 Exam||October 2020|
|Date of Tire-1 Exam||26th Oct – 13th Nov 2020|
|Result of Tire-1 Exam||April 2021|
|Date of Tire-2 Exam||1st March 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||June 2021|
SSC MTS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Indian, Nepalese and Bhutanese nationals can apply for the exam.
- Other nationality factors also included.
- The minimum educational qualification required is 10th passed from recognized education board.
- The minimum age limit for the exam is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit for the exam is 25 years.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category will be given relaxation in upper age limit.
- Junior Gestetner Operator
|Category||Max. Age Limit|
|Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir|
SSC MTS 2020 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be a pen-paper based exam.
- The question paper will comprise of objective type -question.
- A total of 150 questions will be asked.
- The total marks for the exam will be 150.
- The time duration will be 90 minutes.
- The time duration will be 2 hours and 40 minutes for Visual Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates.
- For each correct answer, candidates will get 1 mark and there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for the incorrect attempt.
|Subject||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||25||25|
- This will be descriptive in nature.
- Candidates have to write a short essay in this paper.
- Short Essay/Letter in English or any other language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
- The maximum marks for this paper will be 50.
- Candidates could write the essay in English and any language included in the 8th schedule of the constitution.
- The topic will be provided by the conducting authority on the day of the exam.
- The time duration will be 30 minutes (45 minutes for Handicapped Candidates).
SSC MTS 2020 Syllabus
- Static GK, Science, Current Affairs, Books and Authors, Dates, Portfolios
|Error Spotting||Reading Comprehension|
|Fill in the Blanks||Synonyms and Antonyms|
|Phrases and Idioms||One word Substitution|
|Venn Diagram||Verbal Reasoning|
|Interest||Problem on Ages|
|Percentage||Profit and Loss|
|Time and Work||Ratio and Proportion|
|Number Series||Speed, Distance and Time|
SSC MTS 2020 Application Form
The application form will be filled in online mode on the official website. The application form submission will be done in two stages: Registration and Filling of Application Form. Fill all the personal and academic details on the application form. Upload signature and photograph digital images with the application form.
SSC MTS 2020 Application Fee
- The application fee can be submitted in both online and offline mode.
- The Application fee is Rs. 100.
- SC/ ST/ PWD and Female candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
- For online payment of application fee candidates could use net banking or debit card/ credit card.
- For offline payment of the application fee candidates have to generate SBI Challan.
- The examination fee is non-refundable.
- Shortlisted candidates for the final result announced after the Tire-2 exam will be selected for the recruitment.
- On the basis of the performance in the Tire-1 exam, candidates will be shortlisted for the Tire-2 exam.
- The final result will be a type of merit list.
- On the basis of the candidates’ category, the selection list will be prepared.
- Those who get more marks than the cut-off prescribed by the authority will be included in the selection list.
- The cut-off marks will be different for different categories.
SSC MTS 2020 Admit Card
- The commission will upload admit cards on its official website 2 weeks before the Tire-1 Examination.
- For any discrepancy, a candidate must immediately contact the concerned regional/ sub-regional officer.
- The candidate has to produce the documentary proof to get the admit card.
- The admit card will bear candidates’ roll number, examination center, reporting time, etc.
- While attending the examination, candidates must carry a valid original photo id along with, admit card.
- Candidates won’t be allowed to appear in the examination if failing to do so.
SSC MTS 2020 Answer Key
- Authority will issue the answer key after the written exam.
- Candidate can also challenge the answer key via a given format.
- Candidates can download the answer key and cross-check.
- The authority will issue the merit list of selected candidates.
- Selected candidates will be called for TIER-II Exam.
SSC MTS 2020 Result
- SSC will announce the final result probably in the month of July 2020.
- Performance in the written exam will be taken into consideration for making the final merit list.
- There is no interview for this recruitment.
- The meritorious candidate will be called for document verification.