SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020
SBI clerk admit card 2020 for prelims exam will be released to the eligible candidates from June 19, 2020 to till the exam date. SBI Clerk 2020 exam dates for prelims online test are July 1, 7 & 8, 2020.
Candidates can easily download by login on sbi.co.in using their registration number and password/date of birth, these credentials allotted at the time of registration.
Eligible candidates are issued an admit card by the competent authorities at least one or two weeks before the examination. Entry to the exam hall is permitted with this admit card only. For SBI clerk 2020, admit cards are issued online on their official website.
Candidates can download and print it online by providing their registration number and birth date. When an admit card is allotted, you must check details such as your name, address, date of examination, venue, etc. carefully.
Candidates should follow the steps listed below to download SBI clerk admit card 2020
Steps to Download SBI Clerk 2020 Admit Card
- Visit the SBI official website, sbi.co.in
- Click on the link to download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020.
- Fill the registration number and password allotted to you at the time of registration.
- Click on login button to download admit card.
- Verify the details on the SBI Clerk 2020 Admit card and take print out.
If any discrepancy is found, then the candidate must immediately report it to higher authorities. There are separate admit cards for preliminary as well as the main examination for SBI Clerk position.
Candidates that qualify and pass the preliminary exam should download and check their main exam admit cards. It is mandatory for candidates to carry this admit card along with a photo identity proof to the exam hall. Authorities do not send any hard copy of admit cards or examination call letters by post.
Documents that are accepted as a photo proof of identity for SBI preliminary and mains examination:
Admission to the examination hall is not permitted to candidates that do not have a valid admit card and/or a photo ID proof recognized by the government of India. Supervisor holds complete rights to deny a candidate admission to exam hall without these.
Here is a list of documents that you can carry with you like a photo identity proof:
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport issued by the government of India.
- PAN card.
- Driving license.
- Bank passbook with an attested photograph on it.
- Election Voter’s identity card.
- Identity card issued by any university, school, college or by a gazetted officer.
SBI Clerk Result 2020
SBI Clerk Result 2020: The SBI Clerk result for prelims exam is expected to be out in July 2020. While the result for main exam will be declared in August 2020. All those candidates who will able to clear the main exam will appear for local language test. Finally, the state bank of India will release final merit list of selected candidates for 6 months probation period.
Candidates can easily check their for prelims exam by entering the details of registration number or roll number and date of birth. Along with SBI clerk results, candidates will also get their score and cut off marks.
Candidates should follow the steps listed here to check SBI clerk result 2020.
Steps to Check SBI Clerk 2020 Result
- Click on the Direct Link of SBI Clerk result 2020 for Prelims.
- Fill your registration number/roll number and date of birth.
- Next, enter the image captcha words (security code)
- Click on the Login button to easily check yours SBI Clerk result 2020.
SBI releases results for the preliminary as well as the main exam of SBI Clerk exam along with cut off marks. According to rules, candidates that have passed the preliminary examination can appear for the primary phase and those selected after mains are eligible for a local language test.
After this test, a final list of qualified candidates is released by SBI. This list is based on the score in the main exams. After getting selected, candidates get the opportunity to enter their dream job as a clerk in SBI.
Some highlights of SBI Clerk result 2020 are as follows:
- The authorities of SBI holds the right to announce the results of SBI Clerk examination 2020 on its official website.
- The results can be easily downloaded from the SBI official website, sbi.co.in
- To check the SBI clerk result candidates must enter details such as roll number and date of birth on the relevant page.
- You must take a print out of your result for future reference.
- All measures regarding the candidate’s written exam score, the category of candidates and number of vacancies is taken by the higher competent authorities of the bank.
SBI Clerk Cut-Off
SBI Clerk Cut off marks depend on the number of vacancies that particular state has. At times students get confused about diverse cut offs in different stats. The reason is that depending upon the vacancy cut offs are decided. However each candidate has to secure the passing marks to be selected for the next step.
Expected SBI Clerk Cut off 2020 Details
Total Cutoff Marks
State wise and sectional SBI clerk cut off marks will decided by the bank.
SBI clerk 2020 recruitment exam is one of the most widely popular bank exams in India. It is an online based test, conducted to recruit SBI Clerk or Junior Associates to work for the state bank of India with pay range of ₹20,000 to ₹23,000 per month.
- Over 8000 clerk vacancies to be expected through SBI Clerk 2020 recruitment.
- Candidates should fill in the SBI Clerk application form 2020 by providing valid details and paying registration fee from January 20, 2020 to February 10, 2020.
- SBI Clerk 2020 prelims exam to be held on June 23, 24 & 30, 2020 and main exam on August 5, 2020.
- Each section in the SBI clerk 2020 prelims and mains exam has fixed timing. The candidates are required to clear the preliminary exam to go to the main exam.
- The SBI clerk admit cards for prelims and main exam can be downloaded from June 6, 2020 and July 23, 2020 respectively.
- Depending on employer location, the SBI clerk salary is ₹20,000 to ₹23,000.
- SBI clerk age limit is 20-28 years as on April 1, 2020. Permissible relaxation in upper age limit is 31 years for OBC , and 33 years for SC/ST category.
Eligible candidates that are recruited by this bank will have responsibilities to handle operations and client interactions of the bank. Job responsibilities include holding posts such as depositors, cashiers, etc. at one of the branches of State Bank of India. This is a comprehensive job responsibility.
Before apply for SBI clerk 2020, candidates should be aware of the eligibility requirements, exam pattern, dates, syllabus, and a lot more. To know more details, refer to the official SBI clerk 2020 notification or read this entire article.
SBI Clerk 2020 notification pdf for this year will be released in January. It will include complete details about the SBI clerk 2020 exam date, schedule and application form procedure. It also includes details about recruitment procedure. Candidates selected in the SBI Clerk 2018 exam will be joining from 1st week of December 2020.
It’s pretty easy to crack the SBI Clerk 2020 exam with proper study plan and hard work.
SBI Clerk 2020 is an online test conducted at national levels for banking professionals and is held by the SBI to recruit candidates for Clerical Cadre or Junior Associates posts.
SBI Clerk serves as the face of the bank which interacts with people and gets in touch with them to perform banking transactions, loan sanctions, and other processes.
|Exam Name||SBI Clerk 2020 Exam|
|Conducting Body||SBI (State Bank of India)|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Exam Date||Prelims in June 2020
Mains in August 2020
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: Graduation
Age Limit: 20 – 28 years
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based Test|
Mains: 160 min
|SBI Clerk Salary||₹20,000 to ₹23,000|
|SBI Clerk Help Desk||1800 222 366/ 1800 103 4566|
The work of a clerk involves knowledge about each and every product offering of the bank, and they work in close association with different departments of the organization. There are ample opportunities for career growth as a clerk, and hence there are many aspirants that take SBI Clerk examination every year.
SBI Clerk 2020 Exam Date and Schedule
Let us look at the SBI Clerk 2020 exam Date and Exam Schedule.
- The SBI Clerk 2020 application form will be released through online mode on January 20, 2020 & the applicants will be able to submit the application form till February 10, 2020.
- The SBI Clerk 2020 admit card for preliminary online test will be issued to the eligible candidates in June 2020.
- SBI Clerk 2020 preliminary online based test will be expected to take on June 23, 24 & 30, 2020.
- The announcement of result for online prelims exam will be released in the mid of July 2020.
- The admit card for the main exam to be issued for the candidates, who qualify the preliminary exam. Main exam will be expected to held on August 5, 2020.
- Candidates need to check the following tentative schedule for SBI Clerk 2020 recruitment notification.
SBI Clerk 2020 Recruitment – Dates
|SBI Clerk 2020 Recruitment||Date (Tentative)|
|SBI Clerk 2020 apply online date||January 20, 2020|
|Last date to apply for SBI Clerk exam||February 10, 2020|
|SBI Clerk 2020 Admit Card – Prelims||June 06, 2020|
|SBI Clerk 2020 exam date – Prelims||June 23, 24 & 30, 2020|
|SBI Clerk 2020 Result – Prelims||July 2020|
|SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card||July 23, 2020|
|SBI Clerk 2020 Exam date – Main||August 05, 2020|
|SBI Clerk Main Result||August 2020|
|Release of final merit list||September 2020|
SBI Clerk 2020 Notification: State Wise Vacancy Details
There are 8300 SBI Clerk 2020 vacancies across the nation and the follwing table shows the state wise SBI Clerk 2020 vacancy details. The official announcement made on 19th January 2020. The notification for the SBI clerk 2020 recruitment officially published at SBI online website sbi.co.in. The recruitment process is a bit long with online preliminary and main examinations.
|Circle||State||No. of Vacancies||PWD||Ex-servicemen||Back
|Chandigarh||Jammu & Kashmir||16||2||2||7||27||–||2||–||3||1||–|
The first step of the process is couple of examination prelim and main. Both the examinations conduct via online mode only. Candidates have to pass in both the examinations with desired grades. After the prelim and main paper candidates are required to appear for Group Discussion. Once the candidate gets through the GD section he/she will have to attend the Personal Interview session. The final result will be out sometimes in September 2020.
These online tests will be conducted in two basic languages that is English and Hindi. No other regional languages are available. Candidates must be pro any of these two languages before appearing for the test. Prelim and Main examination both have a set of multiple choice questions that contains 1 or more marks for each. Also there is a negative marking as well for the wrong answers. So be careful when you click on the option button.
SBI Clerk 2020 Eligibility Criteria
SBI clerk eligibility criteria are quite simple for this entry point in a banking career. Being an Indian national is the basic eligibility criteria that all candidates must fulfill. Apart from that, some openings require knowledge of local language and computer.
According to the official website of SBI the mandatory eligibility criteria to appear for the SBI Clerk examination is as follows:
Candidates must have a graduate degree in any discipline from a government of India recognized university or an equivalent degree which is having recognition by the Central Government. Candidates must provide relevant certificates at their time of selection.
The candidate must have a minimum age of 20 years, while the maximum age limit is set to 28 years. There is relaxation provided for this criterion to candidates belonging to the particular category. There is a relaxation of five years provided for reservation (SC/ST) candidates. Check age relaxation by category in the following:
- SC/ST – 5 years relaxation
- OBC – 3 years relaxation
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years relaxation
- PWD (OBC) – 13 years relaxation
- PWD (Gen) – 10 years relaxation
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned officers ( at least 5 years of service) – 5 years relaxation.
- J&K domicile citizens between 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 – 5 years.
- Citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- Indian origin who has migrated from various countries with the intention of settling permanently in India.
- Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2020
There are two stages that you must clear to get selected as a clerk in SBI, they are a Preliminary exam which is followed by the Main examination. Here we provide information regarding the exam pattern and its syllabus.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
|Name of Section||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 min|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
- This is the first stage of SBI clerk examination which aims at filtering eligible candidates for the main exam.
- The exam is conducted online at various authorized centers spread across the country.
- The SBI clerk prelims exam is bilingual that available in both the English and Hindi languages, except for the English section.
- The question paper of this exam has 100 questions in the form of MCQs.
- The exam includes questions on subjects such as Numerical ability, reasoning ability, and the English language.
- Each section has 20 minutes fixed duration, thus the total time for the exam is 1 hour.
- There is a negative marking system in this exam, and if candidates give a wrong answer, then 1/4th marks will be deducted.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
|Name Of Section||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 min|
|General English||40||40||35 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 min|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 min|
|Total||190||200||2 hr 40 Min|
- The main examination for SBI Clerk position is also held online.
- It contains 190 MCQs, and the maximum score is of 200 marks.
- The duration of the SBI clerk exam is 2 hours 45 minutes. It is clear that for each section, a fixed timing allotted.
- The questions in this exam cover subjects such as Quantitative Aptitude, General and Financial Awareness, General English, Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude.
- The question paper is provided in both English as well as the Hindi language.
- Just like the preliminary exam, negative marking is applicable in the mains too. 1/4th mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2020
Know detailed for prelims and mains before start preparation.
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2020 – Prelims
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2020 for Prelims exam: SBI clerk prelims exam has 100 objective type questions related to 3 well known sections, the English Language, Numerical ability and Reasoning. It is 60 minutes long and each section has 20 minutes fixed duration.
Below Table shows the SBI Clerk Syllabus 2020 (prelims exam) for English language, reasoning ability and quantitative aptitude sections.
|Reasoning||Numerical Ability||English Language|
|Puzzle and Arrangement||Number Series||Reading Comprehension|
|Coding-Decoding||Data Interpretation||Spotting Errors|
|Blood Relations||Data Sufficiency||Sentence Improvement|
|Direction Senses||Miscellaneous||Fill in the Blanks|
|Order and Ranking||–||–|
SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus 2020
SBI clerk mains exam has 4 sections, 190 objective type questions for 200 marks. The time allotted for SBI clerk mains exam is 2 hours & 40 minutes. Similar to prelims, the main exam also has fixed timing for each section.
Below Table represents the SBI Clerk mains Syllabus 2020 for Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language.Banking and Computer Awareness sections.
|Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language||General/Economy/ Banking Awareness||Computer Awareness|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension||Financial Awareness||Internet|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Grammar||Current Affairs||Memory|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures & Allegations||Vocabulary||General Knowledge||Keyboard Shortcuts|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Verbal Ability||Static Awareness||Computer Abbreviation|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Word Association||Banking and Financial Awareness||Microsoft Office|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Sentence Improvement||Computer Hardware|
|Puzzle||Mensuration ? Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Para Jumbles||Computer Software|
|Tabulation||Data Interpretation||Cloze Test||Operating System|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage||Error Spotting||Networking|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems||Fill in the blanks||Computer Fundamentals /Terminologies|
|Input Output||Sequence & Series|
|Coding Decoding||Permutation, Combination &Probability|
SBI Clerk Application Form 2020
It is advisable to fill & submit before the last date – February 10, 2020. Candidates can apply online for SBI clerk 2020 anytime between January 20, 2020 and February 10, 2020. Also make sure to take a print of filled application form for reference purpose.
Candidates who want to get a lucrative position in SBI as a clerk must fill and submit their SBI clerk application form via their official website online. There is no other mode available to submit applications for this examination.
After submission of application, eligible candidates will receive their admit cards and will be recruited based on the results in preliminary and mains examinations. The application form should be submitted before the last date .
A candidate is entitled to three attempts for filling this SBI clerk online application form 2020. Candidates can also save the form after filling it partly and then log in and complete the rest of the details for the application.
Make sure that you register for SBI Clerk 2020 before the last date as many candidates waits for the last date and face problems while filling the application form.
SBI Clerk application form 2020 will available from January 20, 2020 and February 10, 2020. Find below steps to easily submit SBI Clerk online application form.
Step by Step Process to Apply for SBI Clerk 2020
Steps to fill and submit SBI Clerk Application form 2020.
Step 1: Firstly, go to sbi.co.in/careers.
You should visit the official website of SBI and go to the ongoing recruitment page via the link SBI Clerk 2020 Link.
Step 2: Click on apply online link under SBI Clerk 2020 recruitment.
You should read the details of the advertisement clearly and then click on the link of “click here to apply online” on the top of the advertisement.
Step 3: Select “new registration” to apply for SBI Clerk 2020 exam.
If you are not a registered user, then click on the link “click here for new Registration”.You must enter all the details that are asked for and then complete the process of registration. You will get a registration number and password after you are successfully registered.
Step 4: Fill in SBI Clerk application form 2020.
You can use these details to log-in to the portal and fill in the SBI Clerk application form 2020. In this form, you will be required to upload scanned copies of your signature and photograph.
Step 5: Verify details and click on final submit button.
After you have filled in all the details, make sure to check and verify once before you click on ‘Submit’ button. You will not be allowed to make any changes to the details thereafter.
Step 6: Lastly, make application fee using online payment gateway.
After submission, you will have to pay the exam fees. Once payment is made successfully, then you will get an e-receipt, and a completed application form is generated. Do keep a printed copy of both of these for future reference.
Photograph and Signature Sizes
Specifications of File Size and Dimensions for A Scanned Copy of Signature and Photograph.It is required to submit your photograph and signature in correct format and size else it will be rejected. Take note of these specifications:
|Photograph||JPG/ JPEG||20 kb – 50 kb||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature||JPG/ JPEG||10 kb – 20 kb||140 x 60 pixels|
The Process of Uploading Photograph and Signature for SBI Clerk Recruitment Examination 2020
- While you are filling the online form for this exam, it is mandatory to upload your photograph and signature, and for that purpose, you will find two links on the form.
- You should click on each of the links one by one, i.e., upload photograph and upload a signature.
- Browse and then select the correct file from its saved location. Make sure that the scanned signature and photograph meets the size and format requirements as specified by SBI.
- Select the correct file by clicking on it.
- Click on the upload button, and it would be done.
SBI Clerk Application Fee
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs.100 (Intimation Charges only)|
|General and Others||Rs. 600 (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
After successful submission of online application form of SBI Clerk recruitment exam, candidates must pay the application fee online using credit/debit card or net banking or using other wallets.
The application charges differ according to the category of students as mentioned above.
Note: This application fee and intimation charges will not be refunded in any case nor can it be held for any other examination in the future.
Documents that you must carry while filling the SBI clerk online application 2020:
- Original or Xerox copies of educational certificates from standard 10th to graduation.
- Scanned copy of a passport sized photograph and signature.
- Other documents that might be required as a proof of identity or valid certificates for reserved candidates.
- Make sure to keep all documents ready while applying for the examination.
- While applying make sure that you have a good internet connection too.