RRB Group D
RRB Group D 2020 Application Form
RRB Group D Recruitment 2020: Railway Recruitment Board (RRBs) is going to release an employment notification for 42,343 vacancies for the posts of Group D (Non-Technical Popular Categories), Para Medical Staff, Material & Isolated Category and Level-1.The Online registration for RRC Group D Level-I application forms will start most probably from the 12th March 2020. Candidates need to submit the application form before the last date to applying online. Candidates can check the application form status in online mode only and fill it from the official website. It is a good opportunity for all the Eligible and interested candidates who are looking for Latest Railway Jobs and making their career in the railway sector.to Get more details of RRB Group D 2020 Recruitment like Online application form, registration, exam date, fee, how to apply, exam pattern, etc. read the given below article.
Railway Recruitment Board under the Indian Railway Recruitment Department has divided into the 21 Zones. They are Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu and Srinagar, Kolkata, Muzaffarpur, Malda, Mumbai, Secunderabad, Patna, Ranchi, and Thiruvananthapuram. The Indian Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will publish the indianrailways.gov.in Group D Cut off 2020 Region Wise. So the eligible and interested candidates can check the RRB Railway Group D Exam Cut off marks 2020 Region Wise from the given below link. Here you can also check.
- Name of the Recruitment: Railway Group D Recruitment
- No.of Vacancies: Not Declare Righ Now
- Conducting Authority: RRB
- Educational Qualification: 10th or ITI
- Official website: http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/
RRB Group D 2020 Exam Date:
Official Notification Release date
1st week of February 2020
Start the online registration for RRB Group D
2nd week of February 2020
End to submit an application form
1st week of March 2020
Online fee last date to submit
2nd week of March 2020
Pay through SBI Bank Challan (Offline) Last date
3rd week of March 2020
RRB Group D 2020 Exam Date (CBT)
April & May 2020
RRB Group D 2020 Vacancy:
- Assistant (WORKSHOP)
- Assistant Bridge
- Assistant C&W
- Assistant Depot (Stores)
- Assistant Loco Shed (Diesel)
- Assistant Loco Shed (Electrical)
- Assistant Operations (Electrical)
- Assistant Pointsman
- Assistant Signal & Telecom
- Assistant Track Machine
- Assistant TL & AC
- Assistant TL & AC (Workshop)
- Assistant TRD
- Assistant Works
- Assistant Works (Workshop)
- Hospital Assistant
- Track Maintainer Grade IV
RRB Group D 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
The interested candidates applying for RRB Group D Recruitment must check the required eligibility conditions here. Only those aspirants can fill the form that fulfills educational and age limit conditions.
- Candidates must have finished their 10th/ITI/ Diploma in the relevant stream from the Board/ Institutions recognized by NCVT/ SCVT.
RRB Group D 2020 Age Limit:
- The age of candidates between 18 to 33years as on 01st July 2020 can apply for the RRC Group D Recruitment 2020.
Candidates of reservation category will be provided age relaxation limit as per the government rules. So, candidates can check the given RRB Age Relaxation details.
- OBC: 03 years.
- SC/ ST: 05 Years.
- PWD: 10 Years.
RRB Group D 2020 Application Fee:
- The application fee for General/OBC candidates is Rs 500/- (Refundable Fee On appearing in CBT-1:- 400/-)
- The application fee for SC/ST/Female/PWD/Ex-Serviceman/PwBDs, Minorities, Transgender, Economically Backward Classes (EBC) is Rs 250/- (Refundable Fee On appearing in CBT-1:- 250/-)
RRC Group D 2020 Level-I Exam Pattern:
The exam shall be a Computer Based Test (CBT). Railway Administration reserves the right to conduct the CBT in either single or multi-stage mode. Candidates qualifying in the CBT shall have to undergo Physical Efficiency Test (PET). It will be followed by Document Verification and Medical Examination.
The examination duration and number of questions for CBT are indicated below:
- Exam will be conducted in online (Computer Based Test)
- Exam has 4 sections with a total of 100 Marks’
- 1/3 Negative marks for each wrong answer.
How to Apply Online for RRC Group D Level-I:
The given below are the instructions to apply online for RRB Group D Recruitment 2020 Application Form. Follow the instructions to fill the registration form:
- Go to the Concerned RRB(s) website
- read all the instructions before applying
- Click on the mentioned link of RRB CEN 02/2020’
- The select ‘New Registration’
- fill all the asked details carefully like name, DOB, Aadhar Card status, father’s/mother’s name, matriculation details, mobile number, and email ID
- after that Check the declaration box and click on the ‘Click to continue’ link
- submit the application form
- the candidate will receive 2 OTPs, one on your email and another on the mobile number
- enter both OTPs in their respective fields
- next, a unique system generated registration number
- Login using the registration number and fill the rest of the details in the application form like set priority/preferences for posts, the select language of examination, write address etc.
- Upload your recent Photograph & Signature & Education Qualifications in the required format.
- Submit the form after rechecking all the details.
- Make the payment of the application form.
- print your application and keep it for record
RRB Group D 2020 Admit Card:
RRB Group D Admit Card will be available in the 1st week of May 2020. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website of RRC by entering their login credentials asked in the login window. The examination authority will not send the admit card by post.
RRC Group D 2020 Result:
After a few days from the date of examination, the Railway Recruitment Cells will upload results on the RRBs website. The result will be announced through online mode only. Therefore, applicants can go through the below link for quick access The result shows the candidate Name, marks, rank, roll number, exam center and other information . Candidate must take the print of the result for future reference