LIC HFL 2019-20
LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL): It is one of the largest housing finance companies in India and it has its registered and corporate office at Mumbai. It is an associate/subsidiary company of LIC of India. The main objective of LIC HFL is to provide long term finance to individuals for the purpose of purchase or construction of the house or flat for residential purpose/ repair and renovation of existing flat/ houses. It was incorporated on 19 June 1989. It has nine regional offices, 23 back offices and 273 marketing offices Across India.
LIC HFL Recruitment 2019-2020
State/Union Territory wise Vacancies: (Total – 35 Posts)
- Chhattisgarh: 1 Post
- Madhya Pradesh: 1 Post
- Bihar: 1 Post
- Odisha: 1 Post
- Assam: 1 Post
- West Bengal: 2 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh: 4 Posts
- Delhi: 3 Posts
- Rajasthan: 1 Post
- Chandigarh: 1 Post
- Karnataka: 4 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh: 1 Post
- Telangana: 2 Posts
- Kerala: 1 Post
- Tamil Nadu: 5 Posts
- Gujarat: 1 Post
- Maharashtra: 5 Posts
- Starting basic pay of Rs. 32,815/- per month in the scale of 32815 – 1685(14) – 56405 – 1755(3) – 61670
- Total emoluments per month will be approximately Rs. 56,000/- (depends upon the place of posting) plus Lunch Allowance, Provident Fund, etc
LIC HFL Eligibility Criteria 2019-2020
Educational Qualification For Assistant Manager – Legal :
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) with minimum aggregate 55% marks
- Computer skills
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019): 23 – 30 years
LIC HFL Exam Pattern 2019-2020
LIC HFL Recruitment Selection Process:
- The recruitment process is based on the Online Examination and Interview
- Online examination will be objective type of multiple-choice
- The total duration of the examination will be 2 hours
Online Examination Scheme:
|1||English Language||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||Logical Reasoning||50||50||35 minutes|
|3||General Awareness||50||50||15 minutes|
|4||Professional Knowledge||50||50||35 minutes|
- The online examination will be in English language only.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers in the online examination. For every wrong answer to a question given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is given by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
LIC HFL How to Apply 2019-2020
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online through LIC HFL’s Careers website on or before 16 December 2019.
Application Fee: Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment: The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
LIC HFL Official Notification 2019-2020
LIC Housing Finance Ltd has released the job notification for the post of Assistant Manager – Legal for 35 vacancies at Across India. The candidates with the background of LLB are eligible to apply for this post. The selection process is based on the online examination and interview. Candidates are requested to apply for this position online before 16 December 2019. The detailed eligibility criteria and LIC HFL application process are given below.
LIC HFL Recruitment 2019 Details:
LIC HFL Recruitment for Assistant Manager:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager – Legal|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||16 December 2019|