Federal Bank PO
Federal Bank PO
Federal Bank is a private enterprise bank with its headquarter in Aluva, Kochi. Without any doubt it was among the first banks in our country India to digitalize its all branches. It offers its customers a lot of services starting from internet banking, mobile banking, mutual funds to merchant banking. The bank is devoted to the society and is calmly adopting practices that are eco-friendly. It recruits staff to start its day-to-day activities and for that it start off with recruitment notifications.
FEDREAL BANK PO 2020 EXAM DATES
Typical dates for the examination process of FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk exam are provided below. The proper dates will be updated once the official notification of the exam is out on its official site. All the interested candidates should visit the website regularly to stay updated with the most recent information. Further insight should be get from the table given below:
Federal Bank Exam Dates
Opening Date of Online Registration Gateway/ Remittance of Application fee
To be notified later
Closing Date of Online Registration Gateway/ Remittance of Application fee
To be notified later
Proposed Date of Online Aptitude Test for Officers and Clerks
To be notified later
FEDERAL BANK PO/CLERK 2020 EXAM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The eligibility Criteria – Education Qualification, Age limit and No. of chances for FEDERAL BANK PO/Clerk 2018 Examinations is mentioned below.
- Officers – Candidates shall not exceed 26 years for being eligible to apply for the post of Officers.
Post-Graduates with minimum 60% marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any other Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956.
- Candidates should have completed their Post-Graduation during the academic· years 2017-18 or 2018-19 (passing out year of their post-graduation should be 2018 or 2020).
- Candidates should have a consistent academic record of minimum 60% marks from class 10th onwards (for 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post-Graduation).
- Candidates should have completed their academics (from 10th onwards) in regular mode of study.
PLACE OF DOMICILE
The place of domicile of the candidates applying for the post of Officers should be in any of the States of Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, New Delhi, Punjab, Tamil Nadu or West Bengal.
FEDERAL BANK PO 2020 EXAM PATTERN
Candidates are selected by Federal Bank through a specific selection process which is comprised of an Online test , Group discussion and Interview. Federal Bank PO and Clerk exam is comprised of 1. English / Verbal Ability, 2. Quantitative Aptitude, 3. Reasoning / Logical Aptitude, 4. Computer Awareness, 5. General, 6. Socio-Economic Awareness and 7. Digital Banking. All the mentioned sections will remain as the same but the number of questions and level of difficulty will vary. PO will have more questions with high difficulty level. Apart from that the time limit will also vary.
FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk Exam Syllabus
To get completely ready the candidates should know the FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk Syllabus. Refer to the table given below to note down the syllabus.
- Active and Passive voice
- Theme detection
- Sentence improvement
- Vocabulary test
- Spotting errors
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Idioms and phrases
- Double Synonyms
- Reconstruction of sentences
- Choosing the correct/incorrect sentence
- A deriving conclusion from passage
- One word substitution
- Common errors
- Sentence completion
- Passage completion
- Choosing the appropriate filler
- Rearrangement of a sentence in paragraph
- Passage correction
- Spelling test
- Figure Matrix Questions
- Mirror Images
- Test of Direction Sense
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Blood Relations
- Non Verbal Series
- Number Series
- Venn diagram
- Problems on Age Calculation
- Alphabet Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Decision Making
- Number Ranking
- Unitary Method
- Number System
- Profit and Loss
- Mensuration (2D and 3D)
- Time and Distance
- Decimal Fractions
- Time and Work
- Ratio and Proportions
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Percentage etc.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Indian Constitution.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighbouring countries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Countries & Capitals.
- General Politics etc.
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- MS Windows
- Database Management System
- The Internet
- MS Office
- Data Structures
- Internet Usage
- Introduction to Computer Science
- MS Word & MS Excel etc.
- Boolean Algebra
- Computer Software & Hardware
- MS Word
- PC Software and Office Automation
- Computer Networks
- MS PowerPoint
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing
- Knowledge in operations of Computer
- MS Excel
- Business Strategy
- Marketing Concept
- Price determination concept and role in marketing
- New Product Development
- Consumer Behaviour
FEDERAL BANK PO 2020 HOW TO APPLY
To submit applications online, log on to Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in, and follow the procedure given below
- Go to ‘Careers' link and click on ‘Current Openings’ tab.
- Click the link ‘Recruitment Process 2020’. Read the eligibility criteria and the instructions carefully and apply now.
- Fill all the details and upload the documents asked in the mentioned format.
- After you are finished with entering the details, preview your form so that if you find any errors, you may edit and correct it. Once the application is submitted, you will not be able to edit it.
- In the end, you will have to choose a preferable online payment method to submit the application fee.
- Click on the 'Submit' button to complete the application.
FEDERAL BANK PO/CLERK APPLICATION FEE
Application charges will vary for different categories. Also the charges for Clerk and PO will be different. A candidate should have a nice look at the official notification provided at the official website to know the exact amount. Mentioned below is the awaited application charges for Po and Clerk from previous year trends.
FOR OFFICER SCALE I & CLERK
FEDERAL BANK PO 2020 NOTIFICATION
Federal Bank which is one among India’s leading Private Enterprise Banks is in search of energetic and skilled youth, who wants to be a part of the future industry leaders and possess the proper capability and gratitude to excel in relationship banking and customer facing roles, to group up as Officers (in Scale I) & Clerks within the bank. It'll invite online application for the same from all Indian Citizens. All the eligible candidates should visit the official website to stay in touch with the updated information about the recruitment process.
FEDERAL BANK PO 2020 ADMIT CARD
Call letters for the Online Main Exam/ Personal Interview will be provided to all the appropriate candidates via electronic mode only. Candidates must download their call letter from the bank’s official website by entering their identical details of Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No candidate will receive hard copy of call letter. The admit card will be comprised of all the desired details regarding the exam venue, exam date, exam timing etc. The admit card together with photocopy and original of any identity proof has to be submitted during the online exam.