CIL MT 2020
Coal India Limited has released the online application form for the post of Management Trainees on the official website. Candidates can apply for Coal India Management Trainee recruitment according to the prescribed eligibility criteria. The submission date of online application form before 19 January 2020 through the official website.
CIL MT 2020 IMPORTANT DATES:
Opening date for Online Registration of Applications
Saturday, 21.12.2019 : 10.00 AM
Last date of Online Submission of Applications with Fee
Sunday, 19.01.2020: 11.00 PM
Tentative datesof Computer Based Online Test
Thursday, 27.02.2020 &
- Detailed instructions available on CIL website www.coalindia.inmay please be referred at the time of applying online application.
- Candidates, in their own interest are advisednot to wait till the last date & timeand register their applicationwell within the time.CIL will not be held responsible, if the candidates are unable to submit their application due to last minuterush.
- Candidates should read the instructions in the advertisement carefully before making any entry of selecting options for filling online applications.
CIL MT 2020 Vacancy
Total Posts - 1326
- Mining – 288
- Electrical – 218
- Mechanical – 258
- Civil – 68
- Coal Preparation -28
- Systems – 46
- Materials Management -28
- Finance & Accounts – 254
- Personnel & HR – 89
- Marketing & Sales – 23
- Community Development - 26
CIL MT 2020 SALARY
Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 50,000/- per month during the training period. On successful and satisfactory completion of 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 60,000/- with probation for 1 year, if not extended.
CIL MT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Mining, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Coal Preparation - BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Chemical/Mineral Engineering with minimum 60% marks
- Systems -BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Computer Science/ Computer Engg. / IT or MCA with minimum 60% marks.
- Materials Management - Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 2 years full time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks
- Finance & Accounts - Qualified CA / ICWA.
- Personnel & HR - Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR (Major) from recognized Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks.
- Marketing & Sales - Recognised Degree with 2 years full time MBA / PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing (Major) from recognized Institute / University with minimum 60% marks.
- Community Development - Minimum two years full time Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma of two-year duration from a recognised University/Institute in Community Development/Rural Development/Community Organisation and Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community Development / Rural and Tribal Development/Development Management / Rural Management with minimum 60% marks. OR Minimum 2 years Full time Post Graduate Degree (from recognised University/Institute) in Social Work with specialization-Community Development / Rural Development /Community Organization & Development Practice/Urban & Rural Community Development/ Rural & Tribal Development/Development Management with minimum 60% marks.
CIL MT 2020 How to Apply
The official website for applying through www.coalindia.in from 21 December to 19 January 2020.
- GENERAL (UR) / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS category - 1000/-
- SC / ST / PwD candidates / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries – No Fee
For more information, check detailed notification given below
CIL MT 2020 Selection Process
Selection will be done on the basis of Computer Based Online Test consisting of two papers (Paper-I & Paper-II) of 100 marks each and interview.
CIL MT 2020 Official Notification
COAL INDIAL IMITED (CIL) - a Schedule 'A' -MAHARATNAPublic Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India, is the single largest coal producing company in the world and one of the largest corporate employers of the country with manpowerof 2.85Lakhs approximately. It operates 364mines in 83mining areas across eight provincial states in India (West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh & Assam). It has recorded highest ever gross salesof `1,40,603Crores with profit after tax of `17,462.18Crores in financial year 2018-19. Around 72% of the entire power generated in the country is coal based. CIL produces over 83% of the country’s entire coal output. It virtually fuels and empowers the power sector in the country on a continual basis. CIL invitesapplications from young, energetic and dynamic persons for recruitment THROUGH ONLINE APPLICATION MODE only for the post of MANAGEMENT TRAINEE in different disciplines as per details given below:1.