BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment- Apply for 95 vacancies @onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in
The recruitment for the profile of Associate Professor for Electrical Engineering Department is announced by the Bihar Public Service Commission. Around 95 vacancies are announced by the BPSC to be filled through this recruitment. Application forms are opened till 05.10.2020. The selection will be done on the basis of performance in viva voce and academic/ professional achievements.
Read the complete article to check eligibility criteria and other details.
|Last Date of Fee Submission||16.10.2020|
|Last Date to apply online||05.10.2020|
|Last date to submit hard copies||22.10.2020|
BPSC Associate Professor Vacancy
There are around 95 vacancies. They are tabulated below in detail:
BPSC Associate Professor Eligibility
The minimum age of aspirant should be 30 years as on 1st August 2020. And aspirant should not have age more than 65 years.
- D in Electrical Engineering and First Class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s Level Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 6 Research Publications in SCI journal UGC/AICTE approved list of journals. Aspirants should have experience of minimum 8 years in teaching/ research, out of which 2 years’ experience should be after Ph.D.
How to apply for BPSC Associate Professor
- Click on the link https://onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in/main/home .
- Tap “Apply Online”
- Read the instructions
- Fill the required information
- Attach the documents desired
- Get its print-out for further usage
Application Fee for BPSC Associate Professor
- SC,ST candidates of Bihar: Rs. 25/-
- Women candidates of Bihar: Rs. 25/-
- PwD candidates (40% and more): Rs. 25/-
- All Others: Rs.100/-
BPSC Associate Professor Selection Procedure
|Academic Performance, Research Performance, Domain Knowledge and Teaching Skills||60|